No two businesses are the same. You've worked hard to establish an identity for your company, something that sets it apart from your competition.
When it comes time to create (or redesign) your website, you want to deal with a firm that takes the time to understand your business, and can take what it learns and turn it into a first-class website you can be proud of.
Lots of people build Web sites these days, but there aren't many that have the experience and business background necessary to help present your message in the most effective way. Kittay New Media works with you throughout the Web site development process to be sure your site is the best it can be at reflecting your business.
We work with businesses of all types and sizes, including:
- Small or one-person companies;
- Trade and professional associations;
- Mid-sized and large companies.
We work with the full range of technologies you would expect from a Web services firm:
- Search Engine Optimization, to help your site show up in search engine results;
- E-commerce, including shopping carts and online credit card verification;
- Database integration, to allow visitors to search through catalogs or archives online;
- Video and audio, to convey information or provide entertainment to your site's visitors;
- Interactive Web graphics and programming technologies such as Flash and HTML5 to give your site a higher level of interactivity.
We work with you to design a site that is appropriate for you and your business. Not all sites need all features, and we don't use a cookie-cutter approach to your project. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us. To see samples of our work, click here.